Monday, July 28, 2008

Something funny....

Coltrin today at church, first wanted to pick through the sacrament bread. Then when the water came, he drank it and said, "Aw, that was dewishous!" while shaking his head and shrugging his shoulders. Anyway, I guess that's why you should wake up early enough to feed your kids breakfast, before you attend church. I am so glad church will start at eleven. I think that is the true church time! Although, I am sure Coltrin, was right. Blessed water is probably more "dewishous" than regular old tap water.

2 comments:

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

That is so cute! Hey your blog looks great! I love being able to check in on you. It sounds like you have a fun family vaca! We missed you in PC, but there is always next time.

Paige and Jason said...

So I got on to your blog to read THE new blog update...and then I realized I was WAAAYYY behind. I read through the all the recent ones. You really are doing a great job at blogging. It is really fun to keep up with all the fun things happenings in each others lives.