I had a great time up at the cabin for bunko. It wasn't quite as crazy as last year, but we were missing a key element for that to happen again. I just wanted to let everyone know how much I appreciate their friendships. It is so nice to get to be just one of the girls for an evening and talk about everything under the sun. I enjoyed listening to every ones life experiences, and views on things. It is nice to have that bond with a great bunch of gals. It is also nice to get together and realize that we all have issues and that we are all in that stage of life where everything is crazy, and we tend to lose ourselves in all of the craziness. So, I am glad we could have that moment up at the cabin together to connect with each other and ourselves. Thanks everyone for coming. I appreciate each one of you for the examples you are to me, and I am so thankful I have such amazing people in my life. I am seriously getting teary eyed. I just want to say that I love all of you guys! Thanks for letting me be just one of the girls for the night!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
That was SOOOO much fun. I especially loved it because not only did I win an awesome prize but it brought back memories of last year when it was my first experience with Bunko and just getting to know all you great gals. I am so glad that I get to hang out with you at work. You are just so darn fun :-)
I'm glad you guys had fun!! So no flat tires or stalkers outside???? I hope I can make it next time :)
Thanks again for making the trip possible. It was a really fun night and your prizes were way cute. I'm so glad that I was able to stay the night this year.
Thank You! Thank You!
First of all thanks for a fabulous weekend, I can never get enough of the cabin.
Next thanks for posting that crappy picture of me. Theres nothing like the whole world seeing your true colors.
I luv ya!
Thanks for a VERY FUN weekend! Thank goodness we didn't need Jaime's mechanic skills or bravery this time! She got to meet Chandler Bing instead! :) Anyway... love ya and loved it!
Hi Guys. I just found your blog through Heathers. Check out ours if you want. erickatwarner.blogspot.com
Hey I was just thinking that we should keep each other posted on fun things going on. If I know any fun events or places to go I will tell you and you do the same. Then maybe we could even get together and do something. I love fall, it so fun. Anyway, just a thought!
Post a Comment