Saturday, January 1, 2011

All of the work.....

This year, one of my wonderful friends and co-worker, Stacey, asked if I could help out with the fair. Sure! Needless to say, it was a lot of work. Megan and Nicki made darling banners, ordered a truck load of candy, and made many many many bags of sticky cotton candy. Many worked the booths and Stacey and crew ran the concessions. I, had the privilege of running the basket auction. A few nights were spent doing inventory on all the things donated by each class. Thanks so much to Leslie and Stacey for doing the inventory, not my strong point. They would inventory and then Nicki and I would set up the baskets and wrap. We had I think over thirty baskets. I would show the pics, however, my darling daughter erased all the pics to take pics of the pie throwing. Anyway, all the hours of wrapping and organizing paid off. We raised about 2200$ for the school. Woohoo!!! Hopefully we do this every year!

0 comments: