Tuesday, September 2, 2008

HIHOHIHO, IT'S OFF TO THE CABIN WE GO!

Coltrin, loves to play with his cousin Baylee. He chased her around while she drove the wheeler.
Adley, just sat around. She was happy as long as she had something to chew on. We did take her on a long wheeler ride. She seems to like it. I did get a few strange looks from people who passed us. They are probably thinking we are crazy for taking our little one on a four wheeling ride.
Sades loves to go on the fourwheelers. She is always begging someone for a ride. Soon, she will be able to take herself!
I bought a cheap bow and arrow set for Coltrin. They had so much fun playing with it. Grandpa made them a target, so they would stop shooting Grandma. Mercedes mastered it, but Coltrin still needs some practice.
Ooh Baby! My mom takes the best pics. She is always pulling some geeky face. I guess the camera brings out her true personality.
Coltrin loves to follow Bompa around and help him. He is always looking for something to do. I am not sure if he is helpful or just in the way.
Mark, chillin with Coltrin. He stayed home to watch the game and then came up later. My parents said that he loved BYU more than his family. They are probably right! But, hopefully just during football season!?!
This is what happens when you play too hard at the cabin. The conked out within in minutes of hitting the floor. Coltrin, begged for the twinkie in his hand, and fell asleep before he could finish it.
Adley, its a cute pic even with the runny nose. She has allergies, I think. Plus I found out she was teething.
A face only a mother a could love. The boy is a dirt magnet. I must have washed his face off a dozen times or so.
Yeah, she is a dork! She loves to be at the cabin relaxing and doing whatever she wants.
We went to the cabin for labor day weekend. It was fun. The kids and I rode up with my parents, because Mark, thought he needed to watch the BYU game. Whatever! It was nice and relaxing, and the kids love to just run around. We went on lots of wheeler rides, and some adventures. Coltrin, went up to turn on the generator with grandpa, and got attacked by yellow jackets. My dad got the one off his leg and sent him screaming down to me. When I went to help him his hand was clenched and he had another yellow jacket in his hand stinging him a few times. I smacked it twice before it got off of him. Grandpa mixed up some Indianola mud and Coltrin finally calmed down. Anyway luckily he wasn't allergic to them and the rest of the weekend went better.

4 comments:

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

I am so excited to go up for Bunko! I wish we had a cabin to run to whenever we get the itch for a get away. Someday. Anyway, cute pictures of the family.

jaime said...

You guys suck! I am mad I can't go!!!

Aston said...

Cody doesn't understand our family's obsession with BYU either. Frankly, I don't know if i do either. I guess they are just hard core! I still want Cody to watch a game with my mom, now that is funny. She screams as much as the rest of them. hehe. Well, the cabin looks like it was a blast! I'm glad you're not always just working and swimming! ;)

Nicki said...

Dang, that's one hot mama of yours. I bet she's really proud of you for putting that picture on. It's funny to think that when you were gone I kept waiting for your kids to knock on my door but they never did:( I didn't think I would actually miss that.