Thursday, July 24, 2008
RESEVOIR RECREATION
We went up to the resevoir with Jeff's family. It was so much fun to float around and cool off. Mercedes absolutly adores, Julie. She has to be with her whenever she is around. Adley, even got a little wet. I'm not sure the wter is the best for an infant to be in, but she hasn't grown any extra body parts, yet. I think she looks just like me. Just look at the rolls and checks on this kid. Coltrin, of course enjoyed playing in the mud. The kid is a dirt magnet. It was a really fun day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I love the picture of Coltrin. That is just truely how he is. Looks like you guys had fun, I hate swimming in dirty water with fish, but it looks way fun.
I love your babies swimsuit...where is it from? I have never been to the reservoir, but it sounds like a fun place to go to.
oops...I just noticed that I spelled a word wrong on my comment.
Nice Ang, looks like you've got this thing figured out. Just don't stay up til 2:00 everynight playing around with it! You and your love of not sleeping! :)
Post a Comment