Thursday, July 24, 2008

ADLEY'S FIRST FOUR WHEELER ADVENTURE

While at the cabin we decided that it was time for Adley to go on her first wheeler journey. I mean the kid is almost five months old. I can't believe we waited so long! So, I stapped on the snugli, and away we drove. She really did seem to enjoy it. In fact every time someone started up a wheeler, she would look around waiting for someone to give her a ride. You are never to old or young to appreciate the fun of a four wheeling adventure.

1 comments:

jaime said...

Speaking of cabin..when is the big bunco shin dig :) and since I never posted my memory of you it was when we were riding the 4 wheelers with Angie and she decided we needed to go back but we ditched her so we could stay and play :) Adley's 4th of July outfit was so cute! and I love that pic of Coltrin what a stud muffin!