Tuesday, July 29, 2008

MY LITTLE POOL OF FISHIES

We have had so much fun playing in our pool. It is so refreshing and relaxing. It's small, but it's our own little oasis. Coltrin, loves to float in his little blow-up boat. He loves the water, but he thinks he is drowning if he gets water in his eyes. Mercedes, is our own little mermaid. She could spend every minute in the water. Adley, seems to like the water, too. She doesn't even mind when the kids splash water in her face. Mark, and I, love to float on our rafts. I am sure the neighbors enjoy watching the two beached whales floating around. The pool has been a great investment, and it is something we love to do as a family.

1 comments:

The Duvall Family said...

What a fun thing for you family. I bought a huge blowup waterslide this year and the kids have sure enjoyed it. I even went down it once but I kept getting stuck so I bagged that idea.