Angie Clayson is making me do this. So much so... she's putting this post on! haha. A picture will debut shortly! Keep checking back!
So, I've seen this on a few blogs and I thought it would be fun. See the instructions below. Remember that my parents read this... so leave nice memories!!!!
This will be fun especially if everyone and I do mean EVERYONE will join in!This is just too fun to pass up.Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad but be nice please! ;)
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Come on all my blog followers... I want to post some about you, let's see this on your blog!!!





7 comments:
TO ANGIE WARNER:
Since your new blog won't be up until later this week...I'll post on mine:
I definitely remember the blue Dodge Shadow (I think that's what it was called) and all of X96 stickers on it!
But, my fondest memories are all the times we've went camping and we've bonded around the campfire or while playing a good game of cards.
I miss the good ol' days when we all had just one kid and it was easier to go to the park, hang out on the weekends and everything else!
But, I do love our time together at New Haven. Even though my life has been extremely stressful the last year and I get a bit cranky that late... I love having you there and all the good, serious talks we've had. Love you lots!
I have had so much fun getting to know you over the past year. I do remember you from SFHS, but those days or daze I have a "cloudy" memory. I have always thought you were so cute and fun. I wish I would have know you better back then, but I guess we'll have to make up for lost times and make more memories having fun as adults. That doesn't mean we have to act like adults though. I do have one memory sitting in the lobby at church and you making the comment that you were done with two kids, and then you said, "well, maybe". I thought she is prego! And shortly after that you told us you were pregnant. I think you are a great mom and I can see how much you loves those adorable kids.
I am so excited that I found your blog. My first memory of you was when I was in fourth grade. I went to Park School that year and Janean and I were walking home from school and we saw you looking in the rain gutter at a dog that had gotten stuck and drowned (is that how you spell it, it doesn't look right). We immediately became friends and were inseperable from them on. I loved to go to your house because your parents were so easy going and you could pretty much do whatever you wanted.
I remember when you found out that I was married to a Chesnut and you told me that you loved my mother-in-law, so I asked Donna about you and sure enough she told me you were one of her favorite young women. I also remember when our other ward was doing "Woman at the well" and we had you sing one of the songs. I remember thinking that you were so pretty and had such a nice singing voice. I have had so much fun working with you and getting to know you. I may put up a good front with being comfortable around some people when in reality im not, but you are one of those people that are just so easy to be around and talk to. I am really thankful for our friendship and hope it continues to grow. Oh and thanks for all the DARLING clothes :-)
Hmmm. Where to begin I have many memories of you, in fact it's hard to remember when you weren't a part of our family. I remember you guys letting us borrow your truck to "Drag Main" hehe, and to the drive inn, where Kayla and I did get pulled over for drunk driving even though we had never drank in our whole lives...Hello, crazy cops. I also remember having dinner with you for the first time at my parents house and you said you didn't know how to cook or do laundry and I was like who the crap is this girl. But you've come a long way and you're way better at both than I am. I hate cooking. Bleh! I also remember having lots of talks with you at your little apartment about people and how crazy and stupid they are! I remember how I had a dream that you were pregnant and I told you that on my parent's front porch and I laughed about it. Then you told me you really were and I was totally weirded out.I remember I used to have a picture of you in my room of you in your wedding dress and I used to wonder how dorky Mark was able to get such a fun,pretty girl to marry him. Ha! Those are many more but I don't have all day so that's what you get! I'm out!
Hi Angie! How fun that you have a blog! I have so many fun teenage memories with you! One of my favorites is making our HUGE sign for the new kids on the block and then going to the concert! I loved our "sun your bunnies" t- shirts, hanging out at your house, and talking in our funny voices! You were a great friend! Thanks for all of the fun!
My favorite memory of you is, how nice you were to us on valentines day, leaving us a basket which contained saran wrap and ketchup I loved it. I love that your kids feel comfortable enough around me to just come into my house and I don't mind when Mark comes out I enjoy his company as long as he's not in his SEXY red shorts. You guys are definetly the best neighbors we have had and I'm glad were such good friends now. Ilove you guys!
Post a Comment