Sunday, July 27, 2008

AND WERE ON OUR WAY HOME!

Well the tour stops here. We were finally on our way home. We stopped off at the Flyin J, and the Mark's disapppointment, they didn't have Pepsi or these stupid flying helicopters, or this supposedly amazing chicken. So, he settled for a bottle of pop, and we hit the rode. Until, and I am not kidding, one minute later, and Coltrin had to pee. He even said he had to pee really bad! So, at the next station, something Oasis in the middle of Idaho, I don't think so, we stopped to let Coltrin pee. We were on our way home again. We hit a rest stop for me and Adley, and two more Flying J's. The last of which, had Mark's beloved Pepsi, helicopter, and chicken. I think Adley had it the best, asleep in her car seat. It was a great family trip full of memories, and fun.

0 comments: