Wednesday, July 30, 2008

HOORAY FOR THE PAYSON POOL Monday July,28

We had a lot of fun at the nice and new Payson Pool. Ang, called and asked us to go with her and the boys. It was my birthday, and what better way to forget about how old you are than to take your kids to the pool. Mercedes, and Payton, hung out in the lazy river and the twisty waterslide. They were both to chicken to go down the straight one. Coltrin, Tate, and Brock, played on the wonderful kids splash area. It was nice because they stayed right there by us. The bottom of the pool is like squishy plastic. Even Adley, enjoyed splashing around in it. I took Coltrin around the lazy river a few times while Ang watched Adley, take a nap. My legs are still stiff from it. Coltrin really liked it though. The kids were so tired when we got home. Between swim lessons and a day at the pool, we were all tired and I was fried. The next day we took it easy and just layed around the house. Thanks Ang, for the ride and the fun day!

2 comments:

Aston said...

I feel like a jerk Ang. I didn't even tell you happy birthday when I called you yesterday! I hope it was fun! Hello,you're not old enough to worry about how old you are dork! NO wonder your kids are so tan, all they do is swim. :) Poor Torrance hasn't even gone swimming at all yet. As for the "fantasy crap" I'll have you know that I refused to read those when I found out it was about vampires. But when I started working nights,it got so boring I was going insane so I heard Kayla talking about those books and I decided to give them a try. Mind you, I didn't even remember they were about vampires, I had no idea what they were about. But once I started reading I became an addict and they are now my most favorite books. I am about to read a book that's supposed to be better than The DaVinci Code, it's called The Last Patriot, Cody bought it for me because he knew I loved the DaVinci Code. Anyway, I really hope you had a good birthday. By the way, Pam and Jonny are trying to see if they can get a projector for free, so that will be even better! I'll keep ya posted so we can pick a day that everyone can come! Sorry this is so long! Luv you gays

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

Happy Birthday!!! I am sorry that I didn't know it was your special day. I hope you had a great one!