
Amazingly this year when I heard the cannons, I didn't cry, or even get choked up. Those of you who know me well, know that I usually cry at parades. I am not sure why, other than I am so gosh darn patriotic. We sat by the
Claysons and the
Newmans. We always mooch a spot off the
Claysons, and we love them for letting us. The kids enjoyed hanging out in the street begging for and chasing candy. However,
Coltrin, was so greedy he even picked up a lovely horse turd. He realized it was not edible and threw it at the kid by him. My darling child, will forever be known as that kid at the parade who was
playing with poop, by those looking on. Isn't he lucky! We were joined by Heather and little cutie Torrance.
Adley, liked watching her and the bright colors that passed by us in the parade. I enjoyed watching Nicki, chase my child down the street. She did a great job of keeping track of
Coltrin, just like she does everyday. Thanks, Nicki! After the parade, we went home took naps, visited Mark's family, and then had a
barbecue at my parents. As usual the kids didn't eat much, but
Coltrin, made a sculpture out of a corn on the cob. We enjoyed the day. The twenty- fourth is over, and that means summer will be before we know it.
1 comments:
Coltrin sounds a lot like my Parker. Parker enjoyed going after the candy and would push all the younger kids out of the way to get the candy and then he would turn around and give it to them.
Post a Comment