up the idea of kids walking around with sticks
of fire, anyway!?
Abunch of cousins and some Newman boys.
On the fifth we had a family BBQ, along with the Newmans. The kids got to swim and run around, and we all got to stuff our faces with lots of yummy food. Adley got to visit with her cousin. Coltrin got to get wet. He loves to play in the water, fully clothed, naked, or occasionally in a swimsuit. Sades, got to splash around in the pool. She lives in it all summer long. After we ate, we were entertained by the one and only pyro, Jeff Newman. He delighted us with his gynormous box of fireworks. Even the lovely canyon breeze(hahaha) didn't put a damper on the everlasting display of bright popping fire. In fact the show lasted so long, Jeff relinquished his duty of head pyro to the kids. Hmmm... children lighting explosives?! Why not!! It was a great evening.





1 comments:
I knew it! I knew you'd be staying up all night working on this dang thing! It's pretty fun huh, especially since you can share it so easily with your fam and friends! I didn't know when you guys were coming over so I decided I would just leave. I had a headache anyway so I went home and took a nap with Torrance! We need to go swimming with you guys, Torrance has never been! love you guys!
Post a Comment