Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just some things...

So, after walking past the jewelery counter at Sam's Club, and having the lady ask Mark, how he got a date with all those cute girls (Coltrin, being one of them.) We all went to Aunt Colene's salon and got our haircut, well not Adley. Coltrin, now looks like the handsome little guy he is. Sades hair is much shorter, and a lot harder for me to do. Mark, is not so grey, and I am a lot darker. Adley, is still her little bald self. Also at Sam's, my check was wet on the corner so the machine totally ate it and got all jammed up. It was so embarrassing. They made us go over to service desk, butt in front of a line of people, return the groceries, and then buy them again. All while Coltrin was screaming that his tummy was killing him because he was starving. Good day! That night we celebrated New Years Eve with the wonderful Clayson family. Who contracted the stomach flu, and threw up that night at Lucky Uncle Stevies. Well, being the kind and generous family they are, they shared their flu bug with us. Coltrin threw up a few times, Sades was in pain, and the rest of us had it in another form. It was a lovely way to spend the remainder of our break. Now with this break, Ang and I decided to take the kids to play at McDonald's. It was way to packed, so we decided on Carl's Jr, which still was crazy full. As we walked in Sades, got pale and said that she was going to be sick. This happens quite often. Some kind of weird phobia to watching other people pig out. She was feeling a little better, until we sat down and started to eat our food. Then, Payton's face turned a strange hue, and even though Ang encouraged him to go to the bathroom, he persisted on puking right there at the table. Supposedly due to the looks and smell of Angie's taco salad. That made Mercedes, feel ill, so she went outside. I don't think Carl's could handle any more puking. So, we packed up our food and sad little boys, apologized to little Mexican lady who got to clean up barf, and left. Luckily no one puked in Mike's precious Hummer. Fun trip!

5 comments:

jaime said...

fun times!!! (I like your dark hair, very cute!)

naturaljoy said...

yuck, how's spanish fork anyway?

The Claysons said...

I sound like the puke fest family! I could still just kill him! The 3 and 4 year-old make it to the toilet EVERY time! What the heck is wrong with my 9 1/2 year old? YUCK!!!! Sorry, bad times... but it will give us something to talk about when they're gone and we're old! Love ya!

Nicki said...

Ewwww gross! I am so glad I wasn't there that would have been bad. I love your hair, and Sade's you both look so good. I can't wait until summer when we will actually beable to go outside and see you guys everyday. Winter sucks!

Stella said...

Ewwww! i am sooooo sorry!