Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Too pooped to poop!

Coltrin went into go potty and when he didn't come out for awhile, Sades went to see what mischief he was up to. She comes and tells me that there is something I have to see. I was thinking that he had gotten into something, you just never know with this little boy. No, apparently he had to go potty, but he was so tired he decided to fall asleep on a huge pile of towels ( I was just a little behind on laundry) with his pants still down. Another funny potty moment. At least, this one wasn't messy!

3 comments:

Paige and Jason said...

hehe that one had me laughing. soooo cute

Orr Family said...

That is too funny! Definitely keep that one for the scrapbooks.

Aston said...

How late are you keeping these kids up..i mean geeze. They can't even stay awake to pooh! lol. I must say I've never seen that scenario before!