We went to the pool with the Newmans on Saturday ,in the evening. Well, not all of the Newmans, Jeff, had just put something in the oven (Mark laughs), and so he couldn't make it. It was nice and relaxing. Everyone, even the adults enjoyed floating in the lazy river. Mark, loved it. Who knew a noodle would hold up our fat butts. I even took Adley in it. Mercedes, and Taylor, got up the guts to go down the scary straight slide. Once they went down it they were addicted. I would like to try it, but I would either get stuck, or get a huge wedgie. I do not want to see either. We all want to go again and spend the day.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
THE WARNERS AND THE NEWMANS AND THE PAYSON POOL Saturday, August 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
your kids are always going to be tan because you spend more time in the water than on dry land! :)
What a fun day. Thanks for inviting us, we would have never gone on our own. I love being with your family, we always have a good time with you guys.
Post a Comment