
Well, I decided to add a pic of the shoes. They are pretty cute, and Sades looks awesome in them.

It's finally here. The start of the new school year. Mercedes, was excited to meet her teacher the day before. She has Mrs. Loftin for third grade. We both love her. Mercedes, didn't want to leave the class, even though Grandma was waiting out in the car for us. The first day of school, she said was fun, and that she totally loves her teacher, because she is so fun. Hopefully this excitement carries on throughout the year. She says her favorite subject is math. She does do pretty well at it. She is also a great reader, and loves to read when she isn't busy catching grasshoppers. Gross, I know! Anyway, I love back to school shopping. I always buy way too much. I figure kids have got to look great to perform great! On the second day, she came home and said that her teacher just loved her shoes. She wanted to know what size she wore and even tried to put them on. Sades thought this was so funny. No teacher has ever tried on her shoes before. Although they are pretty cute shoes. They are black wedges with silver glitter on them. Bling! Anyway, I am glad Mercedes likes her class, and I hope we are able to have a good year
. WE WISH YOU THE BEST IN THIRD GRADE, MERCEDES, AND WE LOVE YOU!
4 comments:
What no pic of THE shoes????? She looks so cute! Between you and Angie she has the pic posing down :)
Holy crap I can't believe how fast she is growing up.....before you know it she will be dating!!! Ahhhhh!! Now that is a scary thought! Boys are the devil!!!! Anyway, she looks cute as usual, and the first step in fixing an addiction is admitting that you have one! hehe!
much better thank you!
She looks so darn cute! I love the outfit, but the little girls is definately the winner when it come to cute!
Post a Comment