Saturday, August 23, 2008

I THINK MY TRACTORS SEXY !!!!

Mark, called from work on Monday morning, and said that one of his sweepers heard them call my name during the demolition derby at the County Fair, Saturday night. He said he thought we won a tractor, and to watch for them to call. Sure enough they did. Yeeha!! We won us a peddle tractor! My mom, Mercedes, and I , drove to Pleasant Grove to pick it up at Hobby Tractors. The nice guy there, said that you wouldn't believe how many people thought they knew me and wanted to bring the tractor home for me. My brother even tried to pick it up. Haha, nice try, I don't even have a brother! I volunteered my driver's license as proof that it was me. They were so nice there. If you need a tractor in your future, I would suggest going over there!

1 comments:

jaime said...

what in the hell are you going to do with a tractor :)