Tuesday, August 12, 2008

COLTRIN...need I say more

Well, yesterday at the pool he was playing with his blow-up star and he said, "Mom, watch me drowned." Anyway, isn't fun for any mom to watch their kid drown. Apparently he thought so. After swimming for three hours, you think he would be tired. He did fall asleep in the car for a few minutes. After his shower, he found some markers I had thrown away (I think he wants to be a garbage man when he grows up. He is always playing in the garbage.) He decided to color all over himself, on his door frame, and all over one of his bedroom walls. I was too distraught to take a picture, even though today it would have been funny. It took toothpaste, and a magic eraser to get the blue crap off. Now where we scrubbed you can see the primer. So, guess who gets to paint. Yeah, for me! Good thing he is cute, and sometimes those cute moments make up for the more frequent crappy ones.

1 comments:

jaime said...

Arn't boys fun??? Our walls are covered in marker that I have yet to take off