Saturday, August 23, 2008

SWIMMING, YET AGAIN !

We went to the Payson Pool, yet again. This time it was while the boys went to MANKO. I didn't get pictures of Mercedes, because she was running around jumping off the diving board, racing, floating in the river, and going down the water slides. She loves it there. Coltrin, walked right in with his banned can of Pringles. Luckily no one seemed to care. Not a great pic, but the boy does love his Pringles. I figure they use cheese and potatoes to make them, part of the main food groups, he should be okay if I let him chow down on a whole can!
Adley, just loves the water. She is such a joy. She actually fell asleep while Paige was holding her in the kiddie pool. That girl can sleep just about anywhere. Even though the kids didn't mind too well, and by the time we got home, I was crazy. We had a good time hanging out with the Claysons, Chesnuts, and the Newmans, while our men were off doing whatever it is that men do when they are together!

2 comments:

Aston said...

What little cuties you have my dear! :)

Paige and Jason said...

that little girl is in serious danger of me coming and stealing her away...just LOVE her!!!!