Saturday, August 9, 2008

SWEET ADLEY LOVES HER SWEET POTATOES, YUM!

Our little baby loves her baby food. She had carrots the other day, but she didn't enjoy them as much as the sweet potatoes. If I would stop feeding her she would scream in detest. She wanted those potatoes. She actually kept most of them in her mouth, even though it doesn't look it. She has a hard time sitting up in her high chair. I have to keep sitting her up straight, because she leans to one side. My dad says she is a bald round butt baby. Looks like he is right. Poor thing. At least, she is well fed. I can't believe how fast she growing. Where does the the time go?!?
Anyway, I can't wait to try out some more new foods. She will probably have a sweet tooth like me and her brother. At least, baby fat looks better on babies then it does on their mothers!
Photos courtesy of Merecedes

4 comments:

Aston said...

Mercedes is quite the little photographer...nice job!

Jeff Newman said...

Fine - it's gone. Just know that you are now going to be missing out on the fabulous and manly life I lead...

jaime said...

She is soooo cute! And your right it seems like they are babies for like two seconds :(

The Duvall Family said...

It's funny to watch them eat when they are first learning how. I have to admit that it's a little tedious at first because they take forever but it's funny to see how much of a mess they make.