
I just thought this was a cute brother and
sister moment.
Adley, bald but beautiful!
Coltrin loves to play with the squirt guns in the pool.

Mercedes and Mary, posing in the pool.

Lucy, took a nap for most of the fun, but got to get a little wet at the end.

It's
Kilpatrick and Warner
mayhem.
Adley just can't seem to get enough of her hands. I promise we really do feed her.

Brynn relaxing in the kiddie pool.

Mercedes, so cute in those goggles. Oh baby!

I finally had the bright idea to move the trampoline over by the pool. The kids had a blast jumping off of it into the pool.

The girls just floating around.
We had a fun day on Monday. The cute
Kilpatrick girls came over to play in our pool. Mary and Mercedes, I think had the most fun. Summers almost over and I finally thought of moving the tramp next to the pool. That was a big hit. It was fun to watch them land on their bellies and do stunts. All the kids seemed to have a good time.
Kera and I got to chat and relax a little. It was a nice day.
2 comments:
Are you sure you feed her?? She looks like she might be starving :)
Your camera takes GREAT pictures. I wish mine turned out that nice. You are doing an awesome job on your blog and it is so fun to read.
Post a Comment