First big girl chair!

Happy Birthday,
Adley! We all love you. You have been such a great joy and blessing in our lives.
Adley celebrated with her family, both sets of grandparents, and Aunt Amy's family. She was spoiled rotten, of course. She got a big girl chair with ottoman, a walker/ride on from Sades, a new cell phone and car keys from
Coltrin, a baby that she loves to kiss or
at least slobber on, a new stroller, more toys, and lots and lots of clothes. I bought her a little first birthday hat and bib. To
every one's surprise, she actually left the birthday hat on. She wasn't too sure about the cake. She ate a little, but became a little upset after rubbing it all over her face and into her eyes. I thought it was funny, but she did not! It was fun to have everyone over for our little girls big day. I can't believe how fast time has gone. It seems like yesterday that I was in the hospital having her. It makes me sad and glad all at the same time. My little baby, is getting bigger and smarter everyday. She can walk with her walker, stand for a few second on her own (We are not encouraging her to walk, it just leads to trouble), patty cake with the best of us, raise the roof, wave bye-bye, blow kisses, and crawl up the stairs in a flash. She has twelve teeth, a little more curly hair, is 29 and 3/4 inches tall, and weighs 20
pounds and
twelve ounces. She had her one year old check up the day after her birthday. I figured she needed the reality check after being spoiled rotten. She got four shots, and only cried for about two minutes, and then seemed fine the rest of the day. She is really sweet! Happy First Birthday,
Adley!
5 comments:
Oh I just love this little girl. Happy Birtday Adley! I love the chair it's way cute.
I know I don't have to tell you, but that year went by fast! She is such a great little girl and way too cute for her own good. Happy Birthday Adley!
yeah Happy Birthday!! too bad it landed on bunko though :( we missed ya
Awww....sweet little girl. Just love her :-)
I can't believe she is already one!!! AHHH! That means it's my little Mary's turn next!! I remember you coming to visit me and I held Adley and thought, "I don't even know how to hold a 2 month old! She's so big!!!"
LOVE the cake and the hat!! You are such a fun mom!!!
Post a Comment