Okay, for those of you who don't know, we call Sades, Alaska. We were watching a movie called "Into The Wilderness". It's about a guy who decides to go rough it in Alaska. During the movie it keeps flashing back to the past and why he decides to go to Alaska, and then goes back to the present, actually showing him in Alaska. During the whole entire movie, Sades keeps asking why he keeps going to Alaska. We must have explained it to her a hundred times. At the end of the show, she says that she doesn't understand why he took so many trips to Alaska. Whatever! Well, last night a Redbull commercial comes on. The people are all naked on a beach (parts properly blotted out) and Mercedes, starts to laugh, "That guys naked. No wonder it said Worlds Nuttiest Beach." Mark and I burst out laughing, "What?" The sign said Worlds Nudest Beach. Oh Alaska! She did not think this was funny! Ha ha Sades, I told you I was going to put this on the blog!
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hahahahaha....I got a good laugh out of that. Thanks
that's some funny shiz ang! What a nut she is!! ;)
Post a Comment