LOST DOG FOUND! IF YOU KNOW WHO THE OWNER OF THIS CUTE LITTLE PUPPY IS, PLEASE CONTACT ME. SHE SEEMS RIGHT AT HOME HERE, IS GREAT WITH KIDS, AND WE WOULD BE GLAD TO KEEP HER. PLEASE CALL IF YOU KNOW WHERE HER HOME IS. WE WOULD HATE TO LEAVE SOME POOR FAMILY SAD AND ALONE WONDERING WHERE THEIR PRECIOUS DOG IS. THANKS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
have you talked to angie? I know she would love to keep it :) lol
I'm going to agree with Jamie. She looks like she belongs with the claysons:)
I'll be happy to trade 4 boys and or my wife for her....
Funny People! Hey, I'm sorry... dogs stink, shed and pee everywhere. Why would anyone want one??????
That dog is adorable!! Have you found a home for her yet?? We'd be happy to keep her with our big Lady dog!! :)
Post a Comment