
Sades the
Purty Kitty walking with Hannah the cow. The parade is so much fun to watch!

Who is that? Oh, it's just Mr. B. He must have forgotten to shave this morning.
Scary!

Payton looks good in o
range, and I'll bet his mom would
prefer him to stay in those handcuffs!

My handsome little batman. No masks allowed and the
face paint didn't last long, but still cool!

This cute little kitten (not lamb), followed me to school today.
Adley looked so cute and
cuddly!
Coltrin's wonderful preschool teachers. The kids love to see their teachers all dressed up.

The wonderful Mr. B fully shaved and in his
preferred golfing attire with the beautiful Sades!

Sades, Socks, Mr. B, and
Swimmy are all in this cute pose. I am so lucky that Sades has
great friends!
It is so fun to be able to work at the school on Halloween or in this case just before Halloween. I love seeing all the creative costumes and the cute kids. I have the best dang job ever!!!!
2 comments:
Glad to see you finally updated your blog! I love the Halloween costumes and the pics of your kids eating popcorn. It's always great to catch your kids getting along like that!
Wow!! you've been a busy girl today with all the updates!! Cute kiddos- I love adleys costume
Post a Comment