Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dammas Birthday November 21, 2009

Adley know this is her chair and she also knows right where to find it. She loves to eat at dammas house.
Grandma Merilyn is so hot. I hope to be this drop dead sexy when I turn Forty!
It's not looking to good in this pic. I already look like I am fifty. Maybe I can be hot at sixty?!
Baylee just loves her picture taken. Good thing she was well equipped with her hoodie to hide her face.
Happy Birthday to Grandma Merilyn. I think she turned forty again this year! I don't know. She was born in 1950, so you do the math. She is a wonderful grandma and the grandkids are lucky to have her in their lives. Both her and Grump do so much for all of us and we have made so many fun memories just being with them. Sades loves to play thirty one with them at the cabin, Adley loves the toys at grandmas, and Coltrin loves to eat anything and everything at grandmas. Thanks Grandma for all you do. Hope you had a great day!

0 comments: