Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Santa comes to school

We went to visit Santa at the school Christmas store. Adley was so excited in line, but as you can see she was not at all thrilled to be on Santa's lap. Coltrin has a long list of things he wanted, and of course had to rattle off every last one. Sades thinks she has this whole Santa thing figured out. The people in the stores and all around are just helpers. So she was sure this was not the real Santa. She played a long any way. We even took Santa a little treat, a peanut butter tree, and a cute book. Thanks so much Santa for coming to our school!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Adley's picture looks just like the one I have of Emery on Santa's lap! I think it's funny that I'm commenting on your "Christmas" pics at Easter time.

Nicki said...

That's the best darn Santa I've ever seen. Also are you trying to make the rest of us bloggers look bad by updating your blog? You are going crazy with all your posts and I can't even do one.

The Claysons said...

That is one HOT Santa! :) Love the pics. So cute!