Sunday, November 2, 2008

THIS IS HALLOWEEN, TOO

We had to have a family pic of our motley crew. We all look sooo good!
Our monster car for trunker treating. It doesn't look too bad for a five minute job.
Mercedes, with Hayden, at Aunt Colene's house. We go there every year, even though she is such a witch!
Coltrin and Jaxson, at Grandma and Grandpa Warner's house. They have fun playing with each other, and they can destroy the house in minutes.
Amy feeding Adley, some of the ghost poop I made. She doesn't look like she liked it, but she couldn't get enough.
Grandpa Roy, hates his picture taken, but he didn't seem to mind posing with his Sharpay hair on. Isn't he cute!
Grandpa, thought he would tease Adley with the mullet on. She liked him better with it off. She know that mullets are way out of style.
I couldn't decide which family picture was the best, so you get to see them all.
We had such a busy day, and evening. School parties, trunker treating, Colene's house, Warners house, and then to my mom and dads. It is fun to let the kids show off their costumes. Trunk or treating was so nice. It took just a few minutes for the kids to go around and we were done. Hope we do it every year. Aunt Colene always dresses up like a witch for Halloween, so we always go and see her. She looked great, and so did Hayden the Owl, and Ali the tree. Then we ere off the the grandma and grandpa houses. We stopped by the Warner's and Jaxson was there. Him and Coltrin played with their cars up and down the living room and into the kitchen. Too much candy for those two. We decided to leave after we riled up Jaxson for them. Then to my mom and dads. The kids were loaded up with treats there, and then we decided that the kids needed something just a little bit better than candy to eat for the day, so we stopped by McDonald's to get some crap, and finally made it home. Everyone ate, and then everyone crashed! It was a very exciting Halloween.

7 comments:

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

You guys looked great! I love the car too. I'm sad I missed you at the trunk-r-treat. Looks like you had fun.

Paige and Jason said...

All your costumes turned out great. I especially liked Marks hehe

Unknown said...

Yeah you guys look great! I wish I could talk Jason into dressing up. He just likes the ugly scary masks.

Ryan and Megan said...

SUPER CUTE COSTUMES GUYS, HOW COME MARK DIDN'T DRESS UP? jUST KIDDING- LOOKS LIKE A FUN HALLOWEEN!

Nicki said...

I loved all your costumes. Sades looked really good, and as always was sassy enough to pull it off.

Aston said...

I like your costumes looks like it was a fun time. Apparently I wasn't the only one wondering why you didn't make Mark dress up! hehe. As for Mercedes costume, I must admit that I was stumped. I was hoping that you didn't let her dress up as Courtney Love because that would just be frightening, so I was glad to find out she was the High School Musical chick! Phew! No cracked out alcoholics as role models please! ;) Anyway, your car was very scary also..you're just so dang creative Ang!

Aston said...

By the way, your dad is a sexy beast in that get up! hehe