My little Rae of sunshine, turned nine months old yesterday. It seems like she was just born. So, tiny with a little round head. Now she is a big chubba! She now has three teeth, can sit her self up, is pulling herself up to things, and laughs out loud with straight from the belly giggles. The other morning when AI went to get her out of bed. She was sitting there on her knees pulled up to the side of the bed just smiling at me. She is so pleasant and rarely cries, only on occasions like say Grandma accidentally pokes her with a fork on the lip. The saddest thing ever. Anyway, she loves her brother and sister. She gets really bored when they are not around. The more commotion the better. It seems like within the last month or so, that she is just growing up so faster. In a blink of an eye she will be asking for barbies, and then if she can date! I know she is only nine months old, but it seems so sad that my baby is not quite as babyish any more. She is my last and I have cherished the nine months that she has been with our family. Thanks Ads for all of the sunshine you have brought into our home! My how nine months has flown by.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |






6 comments:
ohhh how cute is that??? I bet it is even harder knowing she is your last. Don't you wish you could slow down time??
OH, she is so cute! I love her cheeks! Time really does go by to fast especially when it comes to babies!
She is adorable! They really do grow up way too fast! I am so happy you are able to cherish these moments.
It doesn't seem that long ago you were "waddeling" up the stairs at work :-)
I can't believe she is that old already. She has one of the sweetest temperments I have ever seen. I still want to hold her during Sunday school and RS
That is such a cute picture, love the leg warmers. You are making me baby hungry for another little girl.
OH MY GOSH! SHE IS SO DANG CUTE! AND THE LEG WARMERS..... SO ADORABLE! AND THE SMILE BOX SLIDE SHOW.... WHERE DO YOU FIND CUTE THINGS LIKE THAT?!!?
THEY GROW UP SO FAST DON'T THEY? MY MARY IS ALREADY 7 MONTHS OLD. WHAAA??? WHERE DOES THE TIME GO?
Post a Comment