
Well, we finally bought our pumpkins at around 7 pm on
Hallows eve. The kids and Mark, carved until probably
around ten thirty, while I baked treats. I stayed up until around four, just in case anyone cares. Anyway, the kids seem to have a good time.
Coltrin,
thought the guts were gross. Sades couldn't decide what to do on hers, so I suggested High School Musical, since she was being
Sharpay for Halloween. So she made a
bling bling High school musical
pumpkin with
stars and notes on it.
Coltrin, picked an "
ugwee" monster, which Mark, had to practically carve foe him. Three year
olds and sharp objects don't always go together.
Adley, just sat back in her high chair enjoying her puffs, and the entertainment we put on for her.
1 comments:
Why in the crap were you up so late, and no wonder you're losing it, you never freaking sleep!
Post a Comment