Sunday, November 2, 2008
ANOTHER ANGIE MOMENT...
Welcome to the wonderful world I live in. The other day, I took Coltrin to preschool for his Halloween party. He was boobing and bawling, because he wanted to come to "cool" with me. I struggled with him foe probably about fifteen minutes. He is supposed to be a good example for the special needs kids in his class, and her he is acting like he needs someone to be an example for him! He finally went in, I mean was dragged in. Anyway, I was all frazzled from that, and I had left Adley in Kim's room with Susan. So, I went and rescued Susan, and we walked out to my car where I opened my trunk, to show her a tutu for Halloween. I pulled out the tutu, and shut the trunk. I said goodbye to Susan, and attempted to load Adley into the car. The doors were locked. Where are my keys? I looked around for them in Adley's car seat, on the ground , in the ignition, no keys. Where could they be? Dun dun dun... in the trunk of course! Brilliant! Here I am with no keys, a locked car, and a baby, with school starting in around twenty minutes. Mark, lovingly drove from his work to unlock the car for me. While we were waiting for Mark, Adley and I bonded with each other sitting in the hallway of the school by the doors. I was too embarrassed to go talk to anyone. I just though I would let everyone know that I am so smart. I think I am losing it, (well at least my keys on this day) on a daily basis.
Another moment. I was watching Andrea, the other tech in my class, cut out pizza toppings for one of our projects next week. I was looking at the olives, and thought to myself, I don't want to cut those out, who cut all those little holes out. I started to laugh at myself, when I saw Andrea using the hole punch. Duh! We all had a good laugh, at my expense. Whatever it takes to make the world a happier place!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Ha Ha! I'm glad I'm not the only idiot out there. I love that your so willing to share this with all of us, I would have kept it to myself.
Post a Comment