
Dinner at the Oasis. Too bad the bear didn't put out!

A night well spent in the "
Shittee" room. The beds were crappy and so were a few other things!

Happy, happy, happy birthday! This pic is just for you, Ang. My younger, but still getting older best bud! I love ya!

Paige. Whatever, this girl never takes a bad pic, even when she is eating.

Too cute! Two sexy gals enjoying the birthday lunch we had at the Pizza Factory.

Coriann, the angel among us bad girls!

Okay, I always look like crap in pics, and everyone else looks good. Not fair!

The scene around the Tuachan. It was so pretty there, and Les Mis was wonderful. I bawled like a baby a few times.

Of course we had to take a few pics before we went into the play. It was so nice outside, and the few was awesome.
I am so glad my pals talked me into going to St. George with them. It was a little un-nerving at first the whole driving for three hours and leaving the kids thing. But once we arrived it was a great experience. It is so nice to bond with a group girls and share our thoughts and feelings with each other, as we sat around the hot tub, or at the restaurants. Shopping was great! I got some killer deals, and came home with a lot of crap! Sorry Mark! We had a few "crappy and plunging" experiences, but what a work out you get from laughing your butt off. I love those moments when you are just in the moment and not thinking about anything else. Les Mis was so wonderful. I was totally into it, and I bawled a few times. The tears just ran down my face and followed the path down my cheeks to my chin and then down to the huge crevice between my boobs. I didn't want it to be too oblivious that I was crying, so I didn't want to sit there wiping my tears away. I didn't sleep very well in either room. Apparently, St. George Marriott's mattresses are not the same. Thanks gals for taking me away! I loved it, and I love you for being such great friends! I was soooo excited to see my kids and this is what I saw......

Oh boy! You have got to love them! I hope they didn't look this way all weekend! Thanks fam for letting me go! I love you, too!
3 comments:
I am so glad you guys had a good time. It's good to have such close friends to hang out with. Just for the record your kids didn't look like that the whole weekend, I hosed them off once or twice ;)
That was a fun post to read. I feel like an idiot because I brought my camera down but didn't get enough pix to do a post with. Thanks for the nice comments...even though I don't agree. I take PLENTY of bad pictures...which is why I am usually the one BEHIND the camera. It was the most fun weekend I can remember and I am so glad that I got to spend it with you guys. You are such a blast to hang around. Thank goodness for our Sunday shift hu? love ya
Ok... just for the record... I am NO ANGEL!!! Just thought you should know that. I had such a great time with all of you. Les Mis was awesome and I balled too. It's OK to have a good cry every once in a while.
Post a Comment