It is so much work to plan and actually follow through with a big enrichment. We had the annual retreat on the tenth. It was so cold! We planned a lot of sisters, and not so many came. Ouch! It was still a wonderful experience. Sister Hocker, had some of the best bluntly put advice that we all needed to hear. It made me think. Remember to actually be an angel and be kind to your neighbors. I know it is hard at times, but I do think most of us have good intentions for what we do. I feel so lucky to be on the enrichment committee. It is so fun to be able to plan things for the lovely gals in our ward.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
ENRICHING THE LIVES OF OTHERS, WHILE FREEZING OUR BUTTS OFF!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I glad you like it because I couldn't do it without you! Thank you so much for all you do!
Post a Comment