Adley, asleep in her saucer in the evening. She was whining a little bit, and when I went to get her out, this is what I saw. I guess when you are all stuffed up, it's easier to sleep sitting up!

So, I missed another day of work. This time not for me , but poor
Adley. I had a moment to start catching up on the blog while she napped. I took her the doctor, and of course seventy-five bucks later found out that she has a virus. Of course. You just never know with little ones. The nasty little bug is making it's way through our family. On top of being sick she is trying to break in three new teeth. Poor baby! I don't know about you and your families, but I am sick of all this sickness. Hopefully all will be well for the holidays, and we can be our crazy
selves again.
5 comments:
I hear ya! The sickies suck! And it seems this year they just linger as long as possible. Hope your fam feels better soon!
Isn't it funny how they can fall asleep in the most uncomfortable places.
Awwwwww That makes me so sad. I hate when my kids are sick.
Me too!!!!!
I haven't peeked at your blog lately, and today at church Mercedes said I needed to look at the gingerbread houses she made.
All I can say is, are you serious? Please tell me that isn't what three is all about! You have had your hands FULL!
Mercedes, the houses are soooo cute. I am so glad you told me to take a peek.
Post a Comment