
So the day after Thanksgiving we had nothing to do and after spending like a bazillion dollars on groceries for thanksgiving we had no food. I guess I shouldn't say nothing to do. Uncle
Jeffies family was in town, so we went and visited them for a while. We got to see Heather and Cody, and of course Torrance. Her and
Adley kind of interacted by sharing each others spit on toys. I made Torrance cry. I guess you could say the afternoon was well spent. Anyway, after we left their, we carried on the tradition, and went to Grandma and grumps for leftovers. We stayed for awhile, and then returned home around nine. I came up with the bright idea of making gingerbread houses, I guess I should say graham cracker houses. Bear in mind that it was after nine at night, but I whipped up some extra sticky frosting, anyway, and let the kids get to it. So, if you are looking for a nice gingerbread cottage or in
Coltrin's case, a fixer upper, and you are of the gingerbread kind, you may be interested in one of these beauties.
0 comments:
Post a Comment