
Okay,
Adley is
the sweetest little baby ever! She is so calm and pleasant to be around. She is such a joy! Whenever you give her something to carry she lifts up her shoulders, and walks around like a hunch back. It makes her cheeks just pop out. She is walking like a crazy lady all over the place, and the girl can shake her booty like no other! She is trying to mimic everything we do. She doesn't sya too much, but when she does she won't stop. I am sure of it. The other day I couldn't find her any where, and I was
starting to get frantic. I was running up stairs and downstairs but no
Adley. Finally I stopped in the family room. There she was in her chair fast asleep.
I know some people will appreciate this more than others! Apparently while I was on the computer(good mom) she got bored and sat herself down in her comfy chair to take a nap. I was relieved to find her there, and at the same time felt like a complete idiot. I had lost my child in my own house!
2 comments:
Been there, done that! It's just as scary as losing your kid outside somewhere. Bailey did this when she was a toddler and fell asleep hidden by a chair or something in the corner. I panicked because we lived by railroad tracks and kept picturing her getting outside and heading for the tracks.
Haha, what a funny,cute little girl she is!! What a crazy mom she has though...jk!
Post a Comment