
We didn't have plan for the fourth, until Mark surprised us with tickets to the Stadium of Fire, featuring of course the Jo Bros!
Woohoo! We told the kids we were going over to watch the fireworks after we had a
BBQ with Grandma and Grandpa
Devenish. We walked about a billion blocks to the stadium and wandered through the parking lot filled with booths. I distracted Sades with a free poster of the Bros while Mark picked up the tickets, and then SURPRISE! We get to go in and see the show! I think I was more excited than she was, and even
Coltrin was excited. Of course a few minutes after we sat down he wanted to go home and
Adley was restless and tired, but it was for the Bros!
The show was great and we had a lot of fun!
1 comments:
I'm jealous, this year's Stadium of Fire actually looked like it'd be a good one. The last couple of years' performers have been kind of lame. I don't know much about the Jonas Bros. but I'm sure my kids would have liked it. Glad you guys had a fun 4th of July!
Post a Comment