Friday, June 12, 2009

Wow! Coltrin got a massive hair cut!

I absolutely love Coltrins mop of hair, but because it is summer, it is supposed to be hot, and also because the poor boy couldn't see (which may be part of the klutz problem), we decided to get his hair cut a little shorter than usual. Wow! It is short! I can't believe how much it changed his appearance. My sister walked right passed him in our garage, and didn't even recognize him. Don't worry, it is just for the summer. I want my shaggy boy back as soon as possible!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

He looks so grown up with his hair cut! Way cute!

Paige and Jason said...

I LOVE that hair cut....sooooo cute on him.

jaime said...

that looks so cute!!

Nicki said...

I love his new haircut...now he can actually see.

Aston said...

I love the new cut, but I must say, he really pulls off the shaggy like no body's business! I usually prefer short hair on guys, but Coltrin looks to cute as the shagster! :)