Saturday, June 13, 2009

June 12th, Marky Mark's Birthday

Hey everyone look, Mark is actually smiling in two pictures! For Mark's birthday, the kids and I snuck out of the house and ran to the store to grab him a few gifts. We spent way to much, and I was way frazzled. My kids are crazy! Anyway, we came home and he though we were upstairs. Evidently he enjoyed the peace and quiet. We got him a new back board for the basketball stand, clothes, flip flops, and swimming suit that Sades thought he really needed because his other two were ugly. We ate steak and mashed potatoes at his request, and I made shakes for dessert. We love our crazy old man! Happy Birthday, Mark! We appreciate all you do for the family. You are such a hard worker, great dad, and wonderful husband and dish washer! We hope you had a great day!

2 comments:

The Claysons said...

Holy Crap.... Mark is smiling! I knew you could do it, Grumpy Butt! :) Happy Birthday to the Boys!

Aston said...

Is he getting soft in his old age, all this smiling, what the crap!!?!?!? It looks good on him, he should try it out more often! hehe