Thursday, April 2, 2009

We brought back some souvenirs for everyone!

If any one would like to share! On the way home from St. George, I was so sick and so freezing cold! I brought home the best thing ever red, puss covered tonsils. Strep to be exact. And to make it even better, Adley and Coltrin on Monday night decide to have a barfing contest. Lovely! I feel like crap and now have to clean up crap. It's one of those moments where you think to yourself, is this really my life! Luckily I am married to a wonderful guy who is more than helpful. He cleaned up the puke quite a few times, even the few in the middle of the night that I was aware of but to comatose to deal with. Thanks everyone for being so nice!

2 comments:

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

I'm soooooo sorry! I hope you are all feeling better very soon. What an awful way to end a trip.

The Claysons said...

That is disgusting! You Strep-Infested friend of mine!