Sades friend Chloe, slept over last Friday. She is a great girl. She didn't even mind playing with the little ones. They modeled crazy outfits for us, and even had to go next door and show Nicki how "spicy" they were. Sades had a sleepover check list. One of the things she really wanted to do was toilet paper the Newman's. I didn't let her, but only because they were having a huge Easter party the next day. Maybe next time! It was fun having Chloe over at our home.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
They were pretty "spicy". I still don't understand why they wouldn't let me borrow those clothes:( I love being your neighbor, and I love that your kids like us enough to come over and show me stuff.
Those are some pretty sexy outfits I must say!! I especially love Coltrins, very chic! haha It's always a party at your house! Some day we will have to have a family party so we can all see each other again!
Post a Comment