In pre-school today, they had a fireman come and talk to them. When they asked what you would do if your house was on fire, Coltrin said
"pray". Who knows where he got that one. Thanks primary teachers! Then when asked what number you call if there is an emergency, Coltrin said "toll free". Isn't he so smart! The teachers really got a kick out of him. He is a funny little boy!





4 comments:
Those Warner kids know it all! Good job Coltrin!
Ya know, the apple doesn't fall from the tree! I couldn't be prouder of my smart little man!
As one of his Primary leaders, I am extremely proud of him. Good job Coltrin... PRAYER is a great answer!!! :)
Hi, old visiting teaching companion! I found Angie's blog and saw the link to yours. I hope it's okay I popped by for a visit. Your kids are so adorable. Good to "see" you.
Post a Comment