Friday, December 31, 2010

Srping Break 2010 in "Snowsquite"

This year we took a little trip down to Mesquite or as Coltrin would say, "Snowsquite". Our trip started off wonderfully. Adley decided to puke in the car a few times, which triggered Sades to barf and ended up with me riding in the back of the car squished by two car seats. We stopped off at a rest stop, unloaded a ton of stuff to get Adley some clean clothes, let Sades barf in the parking lot, and grab a breath of fresh air. We finally got to the condo put things away and of course, I did laundry. Wait, didn't I say this was a vacation! We went shopping in St. George and the gang ate Brick Oven, while Sades and I went shopping. We didn't want a replay of the trip down, with Saders gag reflex and all. We got some way cute stuff, and thought everyone left us because of a cell phone malfunction. We played games and watched movies, played at the park, swam and just enjoyed each others company. I think we have a new tradition! This where we Mark and I got to sleep. We were thrilled with our little sanctuary in the loft.
The view from the loft. We had a perfect view of all the happenings down below!
The Dansie clan. We had so much fun hanging out with their cute little family.
Waiting to be seated at Brick Oven. Yes, that is Sades inside of an actual restaurant. Actually her and I went shopping while everyone else got to enjoy yummy food.
Who's kid is that, anyway?! I got the perfect pic to black mail Brock with someday!
We hung out at this beautiful park all afternoon. The kids and guys played basketball, played on the playground, and Coltrin loved climbing the cliffs.
This is how the kiddos fell asleep every night. They played on their Ds's until they just passed out somewhere in the living room. Too funny!
Wow! What a gang! It was a perfect vacation with two wonderful families. It couldn't have been any better.
Fun at the pool! Only if you want to freeze your butt off. The first day we went to swim, the heater wasn't working and it was brr cold! We hung out in the hot tub. The kids didn't care, they just loved being in the water.
I love this picture. Adley posing for pic looking just like daddy. I think it's the Al Bundy pose!
This is what a few days playing hard, staying up late and enjoying great company will do to you!

1 comments:

The Claysons said...

Why thank you Ang for photoshopping my finger in the picture. You know I would never do that!