Mark and I have been married for just over 14 years now. We met at Shopko, like so many other couples we know. We love our kids, life would be boring without them. We love to go to our families cabin, swim in our white trash pool, and work in our yard. I enjoy working at the school my kids attend. There is nothing better than working with kids, even the brutely honest ones!
Coltrin is 5 and my little charmer. He is just so darn cute. He says and does some of the funniest things. He is also a huge klutz. He is so full of energy, and wants to be outside constantly. I fell madley in love with my little man the first time I held him. We love love our little boy.
Merecedes
Sades is the typical sixteen year old in ten year old body. She loves to dance and has a huge passion for softball. She is always making us laugh with her "Alaskan" ways! She is so smart and does everything she tries with perfection. I know she has the drive to be an amazing whatever she wants to be when she grows up. Can't wait to see!
Adley
Our little Adlers. She is just a very funny little lady. She can stare you down or smother you with love. She adores dolls, dessing up, and loves books. She is so laid back and just takes in everything around her. What a joy she is in our lives.
So, that was me that just deleted the comment, because I didn't realize I was logged on as Chase, and you would have been like, who the heck is this? Anyway, very cute pics! I hope she won the contest!
3 comments:
So, that was me that just deleted the comment, because I didn't realize I was logged on as Chase, and you would have been like, who the heck is this? Anyway, very cute pics! I hope she won the contest!
Yeah, I hope she won cuz that one of Adley is really good! Nice job Sades!!
Post a Comment